You must purchase a min. of 10 yards - Each yard is $49.59
- Flame retardant BS7176 Crib 5, BS EN 1021-1:2006 1&2, BS5852 Crib 5, IMO Annex 1 Part 8.
- Anti-bacterial/Anti-fungal Resistant to microbial or fungal growth including Salmonella, E Coliand MRSA.
- Waterproof Hydrostatic Head BS3424 > 1 metre.
- Breathable Moisture Vapour Permeable
- Martindale Severe Contract > 100,000.
- Stain resistant Excellent stain removal has been observed for grease, ink, blood,
- urine, coffee, iodine, betadine, ketchup, chewing gum, chocolate,
- grape juice.
- Composition 100% Treated Polyester; 140cm (55”) wide.
AF Interior Linen Fabric Dark Collection
SKU: AF Interior Linen Fabric
Choose Your Fabric Color
- Use a vacuum cleaner or soft brush to remove dustand solid particles
- If soap based cleaners are used, all soap residues must be
- rinsed from the fabric.
- Always try cleaning products on a hidden piece of fabric to test suitability.
- Do not machine wash or dry clean.
- Wipe frequently with a damp cloth to maintain the appearance of the fabric.
- Remove all stains immediately before they set. Do not use marker pens on the back of the fabric.
- All spillages should be removed immediately with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not use solvents, chemical agents, waxes or polishes as this will damage the surface of the fabric.
- Poorly fixed clothing dyes, e.g. Denim, will cause permanent staining. Most stains can be removed using
- cold/warm water and a clean microfibre cloth.
- Can be cleaned with mild Hypochlorite solutions (up to 10,000 ppm of available chlorine - including Haz Tabs and Chlor-Clean) or Mineral Spirit for infection control purposes.
- Stains from products containing oil and grease should be treated with a spirit based solution.
- Can be steam cleaned in situ.