Open House to benefit ACORN Food Pantry
Time & Location
About The Event
In Home Design Center will be featuring our newly redesigned home located on Great Neck in Ipswich Massachusetts. We will be showing its transformation in a informational video that will be available for a virtual tour, where the donation ticket price for viewing will be donated 100% to ACORD.
ACORD Food Pantry distributes food weekly to the residents of Essex, Hamilton, Ipswich, Manchester, Topsfield and Wenham.
Acord was founded in 1991 with the mission of empowering individuals and families to feed themselves in a nutritionally balanced way. ACORD is a nondenominational, green, grassroots organization staffed by more than 120 volunteers and supporting over 4,000 client visits each year.
Did you know?
- $20 Provides a complete, healthy holiday meal for five people
- $75 Enables us to purchase one month of dairy & protein for a family
- $150 Feeds a family of four for one month
- $500 Purchases two weeks of meat, poultry and fish for the pantry
- $1,000 Provides almost a full month of our dairy budget.
With this in mind In Home Design Center will be asking for a donation ticket price of $50
THE DONATION PRICE COLLECTED WILL BE 100% DONATED TO ACORD
People joining the virtual video tour will enjoy:
- the following redesigned rooms virtually -
- the availability to be able to ask questions during the event through online chat, or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. These questions will be answered during business hours the following day after posted by one of our designers or the owner Anna Hardy
- you will receive a thank you card that will include the 501(C)3 number for your donation to ACORD
After your ticket has been purchased you will receive your video for viewing when the event begins.
- Virtual House Tour Ticket$50$500$0